LEACOCK TOWNSHIP BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
SEPTEMBER 20, 2021
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. VISITORS/PUBLIC INPUT
3. * APPROVE MEETING MINUTES SEPTEMBER 7, 2021
4. * APPROVE BILLS TO PAY LISTS
5. * APPROVE TREASURERS REPORT
6. SAM FISHER TO DISCUSS 20 ACRE SUBDIVISION ON NORTH RONKS RD
7. * RELEASE LETTER OF CREDIT OF $19,205.77 FOR LEVI & SADIE ESH
8. * RESOLUTION #2021-10 PLANNING MODULE FOR STEPHEN & SUZIE ESH
9. * TIME EXTENSION UNTIL DEC. 2OTH FOR IVAN KING PLAN #17003
10. * TIME EXTENSION UNTIL DEC 20TH FOR CLINIC FOR SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDREN PLAN #202009
11. *SET 2022 PENSION PERCENTAGE – 2021 WAS 6.5%
12. * ADJOURN
ZONING HEARING NOTICE
LEACOCK TOWNSHIP ZONING HEARING BOARD
September 21, 2021 AT 7:00 PM
THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS WILL BE HEARD AT THAT TIME.
Articles & sections refer to the 2003 Leacock Township Zoning Ordinance as Amended &The Code of Leacock Township.
*Pequea Valley High School for property at 166 South New Holland Road, Kinzers in the Agricultural Zone. The school is requesting a Variance to the building height of 35 feet pursuant to Article IV(4), Section 310-20.D.
*John Lapp for property at 3199 Irishtown Road Gordonville in the Rural Residential Zone. Mr. Lapp is requesting Special Exception to change a Non-Conforming Use pursuant to Article XXI(21), Section 310-284 and a Variance to expand the building above the 25%.
*Edna King for property at 111 Fieldcrest Lane Gordonville in the Rural Residential Zone. Ms. King is requesting a Special Exception for a Home Occupation pursuant to Article V(5), Section 310-25.K and Article XVIII(18), Section 310-193.
*David Fisher for property at 3840B Ridge Road Gordonville in the Agricultural Zone. Mr. Fisher is requesting a Variance for a Business and not live or own the property pursuant to Article IV(4), Section 310-18.A and Article XVIII(18), Section 310-174.A.
*John Stoltzfus for property at 3142 Irishtown Road Gordonville in the Rural Residential Zone. Mr. Stoltzfus is requesting a Variance to the size of the lot for a carriage barn and the side and rear yard setbacks pursuant to Article XVIII(18), Section 310-169.A&F